meta property="og:title" content="Psyched With Cindy" /> Psyched With Cindy: Claim Back the Power Within

Tuesday, 01 November 2011

Claim Back the Power Within

It is a wonderful feeling to know that I have grown so much. I hold self-empowerment and self-love so dearly in my heart, and for that no one can control me or force me into something I am not willing to do. Because I know and love myself I can tell what relationships are good for me and which are not. My advice to everyone is that you should empower and love yourself, and you will know when you are being victimised and when something is not good for you. If it means changing your life in order to take back your power, then do so. People tend to fear change. But as much as change is painful, it is also good, profitable and possible. Be that person who is not afraid of change and can catch up fast with change.

No comments:

Post a Comment